Franchises have become one of the best, sustainable investment options over the years.
This is mainly because buying a franchise offers the investor a guarantee and security as they are buying into business that have already been proved by other people. They are brands that are already known globally.
In addition, when buying a franchise, all the business know-how is acquired by optimizing resources and processes and avoiding mistakes.
The best franchises to invest in during the covid crisis
1. Jeff Franchises
Jeff franchises have become one of the most sought-after brands by entrepreneurs. It has sold over 2,000 franchises in more than 40 countries and has more than 2 million app users. Jeff's growth has been so good that today it’s ranked 60th in the ranking of the franchises with the most locations in the world.
The super-app unites all Jeff business lines. Jeff began with laundry franchises, then launching fitness franchises through boutique gyms that offer the most popular activities, beauty franchises with hairdressing salons which focus on everyday beauty, and right in the middle of the pandemic, they launched their massage franchises.
Each specialty has experts with proven, successful track records. This is all accompanied by continuous training, advice before, during and after and management systems to support your business.
Do you want your own Jeff franchise?
2. Century 21 franchise
Century 21 is a real estate agency with more than 40 years experience in the market and offers the best brokerage services to those who wish to buy and sell properties anywhere in the world. It has received many awards over the years.
3. Nappuchino franchise
Napucchino is a new innovative brand with good projection. It’s the first nap-café in the world where its consumers can sleep for a while, while enjoying the best coffee, sweets and desserts. The sale of franchises is around €57,000.
4. McDonalds franchise
McDonalds is, without a doubt, the global leader in fast food restaurants. That’s why many people believe that opening a McDonalds franchise assures business success. The U.S chain sells its franchises for an amount that ranges between 1 million and 2.3 million dollars.
5. 7-Eleven franchise
This is the biggest convenience store in the world. This is no surprise since it has a great story behind it, it began operating in 1927 and already has thousands of franchises. This has made it one of the best known brands in the world. The initial investment required to open a 7-Eleven store is between $30,000 and $605,000.
6. Pizza Hut franchise
The famous Pizza Hut chain has been baking pizzas since 1988. It already has over 12,000 stores in more than 87 countries around the world. If you want to become part of Pizza Hut, the initial investment will cost you $350,000.
Do you want your own Jeff franchise?
The best franchises to invest in: factors to evaluate
There are many factors that we must evaluate when choosing the best franchises to invest in:
- Evaluation: we must be clear about how much money we have and how much we want to invest. The evaluation also involves defining what category of franchise we would like: beauty, food, real estate, etc.
- Study the franchise: once we’re clear about our investment and the category, it’s very important to know everything about the franchise. What experience it has in the market, the team that manages it, investment rounds they have had and the profits it generates. For this, we recommend contacting the corresponding team who will inform you about everything.
- The market: knowing how the market behaves with respect to each industry is essential, since there are some sectors that can be more affected by political and international issues, etc., that no longer depend on us.
- Business expansion: to choose the best franchises’, it’s also important to know where the company is going, if it plans to expand or open new businesses. If the company grows, we will grow with them.
- Make the decision: when you have evaluated these points, the only thing left to do is make the final decision. We’re sure that the success and growth of your franchise is assured.
You also may be interested in:
- The advantages of investing in a franchise
- 5 innovative ideas to start a hair salon business
- Are laundry franchise good business opportunities?